While the NFCKill is tuned to the most common RFID frequencies, it is effective against all RFID technologies. Likewise, it is able to inductively couple with most devices that contain an form of coil.
- High Frequency (13.56MHz)
- Tags: All known tags (MIFARE Family, HID iCLASS, Calypso, Contactless Payment, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware, NFC-equipped phones, Contactless Payment Terminals, etc
- Effective Range: 0 - 6cm
- Throughput: 50 cards per cycle (max 6000 per minute)
- Low Frequency (125 - 134KHz)
- Tags: All known tags (HID, Indala, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 5cm
- Throughput: 1 card per cycle (max 120 per minute)
- Ultra High Frequency (850 - 930 MHz)
- Limited compatibility: Compatible with some tags with spiral antennas. Not compatible with "wing" style antennas.
- Hardware: Some reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 3cm
- Secure Card Destruction Throughput: 1 card per cycle (max 120 per minute)
- Wireless charging (chargers and devices)
- POS systems
- Induction-Loop equipped systems
- Systems with coils that can have current induced
The NFCKill has the following technical specifications:
- Tuned Frequencies: 125KHz - 13.56MHz
- Effective Frequencies: 125KHz - 950MHz
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion, 3.3V
- Input Frequency: 3.3V
- Output Voltage: ~1600V
- Single Pulse (Standard & Professional Version)
- Continuous (2 Hz / 0.5s) (Professional Version only)
- Battery Life: ~10,000 discharge cycles
- Charge Interface: Micro-USB
- Case: ABS
- LEDs: 4x Battery Level indication, 1x Power, 1x Operation Indication
The NFCKill is a high-voltage device, containing several shock-hazards. It must be kept and operated in a controlled environment, by a trained and responsible technician. Unintentional damage may occur to due irresponsible operator error.
NFCKill.com declines any responsibility from the use of the device. For more information, please review our terms and conditions.
NFCKill Reference Videos
Extended Testing (Hardware Fuzzing + Failure Mode Audits)
Shipping and Payment Information
Where does it ship from?
The NFCKill is warehoused and dispatched from our Hong Kong warehouse.
For European shipping, the NFC Kill can be purchased from Lab401.com.
What shipping methods are supported?
We ship world-wide with door-to-door tracking.
- Standard International Shipping (Direct-Line)
- Express / Courrier Shipping (DHL / UPS / EMS)
What payment methods are supported?
We support payment via Credit and Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and PayPal. All orders are automatically screened for fraud - you may be requested to provide proof of ID for card payments.
What are the shipping delays?
Shipping times depend on the destination country and town. Average shipping times are below. All shipments are tracked door-to-door.
- Express Shipping: 3 - 5 days average
- Standard Shipping: 5 - 8 average